Wow, tomorrow is December 10th! I’ve been a little quiet for the past few days because I’ve been frantically trying to get my Christmas decorations from storage, buy a tree, address my Christmas cards, and finish my shopping so I can wrap and get the gifts in the mail.
Where are the elves when you need them?
Ok, back to the round-up. I’ve recently become a part of a Yakezie group of very talented bloggers. We’ve all agreed to help support each other and promote each others’ blogs as much as we can. This should be easy, because I’m a big fan of all the bloggers in the group already. So here, my friends, are my some of my favorite posts from my new group mates:
- Thirty Six Months-How I Owned My Christmas Shopping This Year
- SavingAdvice.com-10 Ways to Earn Extra Money for Christmas
- Young Adult Money-Resale Value and Other Considerations When Buying a Home
- Debt Roundup-Students: How to Finish College With No Debt
- Tackling Our Debt-Six Benefits of Starting Your Own Business
- Family Money Values-Why Do You Need to Understand Your Money Values?
- iHeartBudgets-How to Save Money Using Cash Envelopes
- Gen Y Finance Journey- Financial Lessons From My Father
And for good measure, a few other posts I enjoyed this week:
- Broke-Ass Mommy-How to Save Money on Grocery Shopping Giveaway
- Budget’s are Sexy-Sometimes a Job is Just a Job
- Club Thrifty- How Much Money is Enough?
Plus a big Thank You!, to the following bloggers who included me in a carnival on their blog:
How are your Holiday preparations coming along? Anybody else feeling a little pressured?