Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Better known in my household as the day we order takeout and watch commercials. OK, I’m speaking for myself. Eric is a football fan, but since the Patriots aren’t in the Super Bowl this year,
we I don’t really care who wins.
I know there was a lot concern about the weather since the Bowl is in NJ this year. So here’s the local weather report, brought to you by yours truly…cloudy and 43 degrees with a slight wind that’s making it feel colder than 43.
Although it’s been cool to have the Super Bowl here in the tri-state area, I have to admit I’m a little sick of hearing about it and will be happy when everyone goes home. The local news channels have talked non-stop about the Super Bowl for the last week: What’s the Super Bowl weather going to be like?, what’s going on at the Super Bowl Blvd?, what celebrities are in town for the Super Bowl? etc. etc.
So if you’re a football fan and your team is playing I wish you (and them) luck! And if you’re not, I wish us both many cute beer/puppy commercials!
This Week’s Standouts:
- Girl Meets Debt: Rethinking My Emergency Fund
- My Alternate Life: My 2014 Side Hustle Plan
- The Frugal Farmer: The Dangers of Short-Sighted Vision
- Common Sense Millennial: A Frugal Battle Royale
- Are Ya Gonna Eat That: Discussing Personal Finance IRL
- Making Sense of Cents: Random Wedding Planning and a Rant
- Club Thrifty: I’m Too Cheap to Go to Disney
- Frugal Rules: Protecting Your Marriage When Paying off Debt
- Young Adult Money: Focus on Side Hustle or Go to Grad School
- Debt Roundup: Simple Savings Sunday #9- Go Generic
My Posts This Week and Last:
Kind Folks Who’ve Mentioned SDS (THANK YOU!)
A Disease Called Debt, the Frugal Farmer, the Amateur Financier, Listen Money Matters, Young Adult Money, Budget Blonde, Money Smart Guides, The New York Budget, Savvy Scot, A Disease Called Debt, Eco Fashion Life, The Money Principle, Get a Rich Life
Are You Watching the Superbowl Tonight? Who’s Gonna Win?
Image: Anthony Quintano