Yesterday, I did something I thought I’d never do (sounds dramatic, no?). For the past few months, I’ve been debating whether having a facebook page for the site makes sense. I know a lot of people use and like facebook, but for a long time (OK, not that long, since the blog has only been in existence since October) I was sort of a, “hold out”.
Because I don’t really like or enjoy using facebook in my personal life, I figured I probably wouldn’t enjoy using facebook for SDS. But at the risk of being the only kid on the block without a page, I’m going to give it a go and see how it turns out. Truth is, I don’t know much about facebook, or all of the new changes to the layout etc (are they even new? They’re new to me!). So if I start, “liking” photos of your dead uncle or accidentally delete a heartfelt message from you, please bear with me, I don’t really know the, “rules” yet, so it’s going to be learning process.
What are you waiting for? You could be my first friend! Err, “like”? I’m not stuck up, I promise I’ll like you back! Here’s a Link to my page-Or click on the facebook icon I added on the sidebar at the top of the page.
Folks I “Like” (My Standouts):
- Add Vodka-How to Prosper on a Small Salary A guest post by 20′s Finances
- Outlier Model-Is An Apprenticeship Better Than a Degree?
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff-BFS is 3 years Old!!! Holy Cow
- KrantCents-Rental Property Investing Tips
Folks Who “Like” Me (Aww!):
- Young and Thrifty-Weekend Ramblings
- Debt Roundup-Weekly Personal Finance Round up
- Brick by Brick Investing- Wealth Building Bricks
- Family Money Values-It’s Finally Winter in the Midwest
- Making Sense of Sense-Saturday…And a $400 Giveaway
- NZ Muse-Yakezie Carnival:Back on the Bandwagon
- Money Life and More-Finance Carnival for Young Adults
- My University Money-Carnival of Financial Camaraderie
Missed a Post This Week?
Do You Use Facebook? Do You Have a Page For Your Blog? Am I The Only Person In the Free World Who Doesn’t Use Facebook Regularly? Does That Make Me a Weirdo? (Don’t answer the last one, I already know the answer)