Boy this week has been a crazy one. Between the group project from hell (thankfully it’s over and the prof. thought we did a good job), Valentine’s day, a work function, and studying for my exam on Wednesday, I haven’t really had a moment to breathe. Oh and I’m cat sitting, add that to the list. I’m really glad that tomorrow is a holiday so I can take a minute to compose myself and get reorganized.
This Week’s Standouts
- Evolving Personal Finance-Is Your Blog on Your Resume?
- Reaching Financial Independence-Big City Life, Is it Worth It?
- Edward Antrobus-How to Pay Off $50,000 in Debt in One Year
- Frugal Habits-My Financial Advice for New Grads
- You Only Do This Once-I Just Quit My Day Job to Write Full-time a Guest Post by Amanda at Frugal Confessions
- Budgets are Sexy-15 Signs You Could be in Financial Doo Doo
- Debt Roundup Budget Fail: A Best Man and A Bachelor Party
Carnivals I Was Included in, Thanks!
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie @ Savvy Scot
- Lifestyle Carnival @ Vanessa’s Money
- Carnival of Retirement @ Making Sense of Sense
- Carnival of Financial Planning @ Term Life Insurance Inc.
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults @ Femme Frugality
Mentions, You Guys are Great:
- Modest Money-Mid-February Blog Update
- Prairie Eco-Thrifter-Friday Links-Exhausted Edition
- Living Debt Free Rocks-Sunday High Fives
- Iheartbudgets-Weekly Wrap-up, Mentions & Good Reads
In Case You Missed a Post This Week:
- Big Beer Companies Paid Me $350 Last Year
- Date the Boss To Get Ahead
- My $30,000 Student Loan Mistake
Remember-You still have 10 days to toss your name in the hat to win $500! If you missed it you’ll probably want to stop by this post to vote. It only takes a minute and if you’re a “good” reader you’ve already subscribed to my blog So all you have to do is click the rafflecopter button indicating you’re a subscriber. If you’ve newly subscribed as a result of the giveaway, thank you! I’m glad to have you here and I hope I haven’t horribly disappointed you yet.
What Are Your weekend plans? If You’re Living in the US Are You Celebrating President’s Day? Does Anyone Actually, “Celebrate” President’s Day?