So I finally finished my class and now I can enjoy a little bit of the summer. Bf and I are going up to Maine in a couple of weeks to visit my folks and we’re really excited. Not only will it be wonderful to see and catch up with everyone, my parents also happen to live on a lake so we’ll be soaking in some sun and doing a little swimming too. Add to that one of my best friends from high school is a lobster fisherman who always brings us 10-12 lobsters when he visits, and we’ve practically got a party on our hands. I can’t wait!
It’s been far too long since I’ve put together a list of standouts. So here are just a few of the posts I’ve been enjoying over the past few weeks.
- 5 Ways Young Professionals Can Take Control of Their Career-Young Adult Money
- Super Cheap Hobbies For People On a Budget-Monster Piggy Bank
- How to Make Money in Your Pajamas-Club Thrifty by Make Money Your Way
- Living on Half of My Income-My Alternate Life
- Fall Financial Lockdown–Club Thrifty
- Generous Giving – Finding Joy in Frugality-Cash Cow Couple
- How to Help Others When You’re on a Tight Budget-The Frugal Farmer
- Side Hustle Spotlight: Profiting on Property with Planting Our Pennies–1500 Days to Freedom
A BIG Thank You to the following bloggers who have mentioned me recently!:
If I’ve missed anyone it was inadvertent, please shoot me an e-mail so I can correct!