With the end of the year nearing, and 2013 right around the corner, I’ve been thinking a lot about New Year’s resolutions. While I’m not really one to make “resolutions” per se, I think of the new year as a fresh start and a good time to think about goal making. These are my goals for 2013.
- Cook 1 new meal per week (chosen from a cookbook or blog)
- Read 6 books
- Make 6 knit projects- Sometimes I’m overambitious, 1 every other month this should be “do-able”
- Lose 10 pounds
- Get engaged-BF are you reading this?? hint hint
- Obtain my 2nd professional license
- Get a raise-this should happen when I get the second license
- Research Private Practice Options
- Get my Alexa Ranking below 200k & keep it there
- Have 500 Twitter Followers
- Have 50 RSS subscribers
- Guest Post at least 4 times this year
- Save $12,500
- Send the grandparents $1,200-See this post to explain why.
- Travel to Las Vegas (the bf really wants to do this) plus 1 other mini-trip paid for in cash we’re trying to squeeze more “experiences” into the budget. See this post about my resolution to spend more money this year.
These are the goals I can think of for now, I might add a few more as I think of them.
What are your goals/resolutions for 2013?
Image: lululemon athletica